The first audience research for local radios has shown that local radios have a significantly larger share of the audience in comparison with national radios – 60.76% for local radios in comparison to 33.54% for national radio emitters (5.68% are for foreign and/or other radio stations). This research set the basis for us to start a new activity that will incorporate local radios inside a single network, aimed to increase the media buying from local radios in Kosovo.
We have established a network of around 30 radios with the highest share in their regions, based on the audience research results, and have signed framework contracts of agreement to sell us their airtime. What we offer to you is a central point of contact to reach all of those local radios, where all the administrative work and control is done by us. For the price that you pay for a broadcast, apart from the airtime, you receive the following services:
- Access to the audience research results – a database with information about each local radio in Kosovo based on share, reach, rating, other target audience parameters, etc
- Media planning based on audience research, enabling you to target specific audiences based on ethnicity, locality, age, gender, income, education, etc
- Flexibility in choosing radio stations according to your needs, with a minimum of five radios to be chosen and a budget of 300 Euro to be spent, within 12 months
- A single contract for advertising in the network, signed with KMI
- A signed report from each radio station that the advertisement was broadcast at the requested time interval